3/26/13

Altered Box

Today I want to share with you an altered box, I've made using 3rd Eye Stamps.
Dziś mam Wam do pokazania alterowane pudełko, ozdobiłam je oczywiście ze stemplami 3rd Eye.


  I covered the wooden box with acrylic paints and after drying, I made some heat embossing with golden powder using TES-088 Scales Stamp.
 I stamped over and there as I wanted to create some movement on the box.
Drewniane pudełko pokryłam farbą akrylową, a po porządnym wyschnięciu, zrobiłam wzory za pomocą embossingu na gorąco - złotego pudru i stempla TES-088 scales.

  Also I stamped with TES-066 funky leaves and heat embossed it with Antique powder.
Znajdziecie tu też listki TES-066 funky leaves embossowane za pomocą pudru w kolorze Antique.

  Love this effect with different powders with stamping.
Uwielbiam efekt użycia różnych odcieni pudru do embossingu.


  

And I stamped inside too. I had much fun while creating this box. Hope you will share with us your OTP projects too.
 Pudełko zostało też ozdobione w środku. Miałam przy tworzeniu dużo zabawy! Mam nadzieję, że pokażecie nam Wasze alterowane ze stemplami 3rd Eye przedmioty!



Użyte stemple: Used stamps:
TES-088 scales - łuski  funky leaves

2 comments: