5/5/14

New Blog Team: say hello to... * Nowy zespół: przywitajcie...

We have two persons from previous team! Riikka is one of them :) We also have 8 new creative girls! Stay tuned!
Dwie osoby  przeszły z poprzedniego zespołu :) Mamy też 8 nowych zdolniach! Śledźcie posty w najbliższych dniach!
***********
Hello there again! I'm so happy that I'm part of the new DT! Thank you Karolina for having me for another term with the awesome 3rd Eye products and inspiring team!
Witam ponownie! Jestem przeszczęśliwa, że zostaję tu na dłużej! Karolina - dziękuję za zatrzymanie mnie tutaj na następne miesiące ze świetnymi produktami 3rd Eye i z inspirującym zespołem!

I think I ought to introduce myself a little bit. My name is Riikka Kovasin. I'm a Finnish scrapbooker with a passion for mixed media. My goal is to have my fingers inked on a weekly basis! I'm happiest when I can get messy with different paint media and create a piece of memory keeping at the same time. What could be more perfect! 
Myślę, że muszę się przedstawić. Nazywam się Riikka Kovasin. Jestem fińską scraperką uwielbiającą mixed media. Moim celem jest pobrudzenie się tuszami conajmniej raz w tygodniu! Najszczęśliwsza jestem w mixedmediowym bałaganie, zachowując wspomnienia w moich wytworach. Co mogłoby byś od tego lepsze?  

I live in Helsinki, the capital of Finland, together with my lovely, supportive husband and our two sweet daughters. My family is a constant source of inspiration to me and also the main subject on my pages. I've been scrapbooking about four years now but discovered my passion for inks, paints and layering about a year and a half ago. I love creating my own backgrounds, leaving my own hand print in the layouts and making them "my own." For me, the process of creating is equally important as the end result. Besides layouts I also love to create mini albums, cards and canvases.
Mieszkam w Helsinkach - stolicy Finlandii - razem z moim kochanym, pełnym wsparcia mężem oraz dwoma słodkimi córeczkami. Moja rodzina jest niewyczerpanym źródłem inspiracji - to główny temat moich projektów. Scrapbookingiem zajmuję się o około czterech lat ale zamiłowanie do tuszów, farb i warstwowania odkryłam półtora roku temu. Uwielbiam tworzyć tła, zostawiać swoje odciski palców na skrapach i sprawiać je całkowicie "moimi". Dla mnie proces twórczy jest równie ważny, co efekt. Poza skrapami uwielbiam robić mini-albumy, kartki i blejtramy.

I hope to inspire you with my projects and show how fantastic and versatile the 3rd Eye products are!
Mam nadzieję, że zainspiruję Was moimi projektami i pokażę Wam, jak fantastyczne i uniwersalne są produkty 3rd Eye!

For this first post Karolina asked us to share our craft space. My craft space is in our living room. First it was just one cupboard, then I added some stuff to one drawer of a bureau... And you know how it goes. We recently swapped two pieces of furniture between living room and our bed room so nowadays I have a shelf system in front of the living room window that's full of my stuff for creating. As the unit is in plain sight, I've tried to add drawers and boxes for the supplies to make it all look tidier and neater. The 12x12" papers are divided by manufacturer to different trays and the little drawers in the end hold the scraps and my stamps. On the corner I also now have a little service trolley filled with mists, paints and other mixed media stuff.
Karolina poprosiła nas o przedstawienie swojego craftowego kąta. Mój znajduje się w salonie. Na początku była to jedna szafka, później przekształciło się to w biuro... Sami wiecie jak to jest. Ostatnio zamieniliśmy dwa meble między salonem i sypialnią - teraz mam dla siebie system półek zapełniony przydasiami naprzeciw okna w salonie. Aby uczynić go troche bardziej uporządkowanym - dodałam pudełka i szufladki. Papiery 30x30cm są podzielone wg firm, małe szufladki kryją papierowe skrawki i sremple. W kącie mam też wózeczek na kółkach wypełniony mediami.  

But the main point is of course where and how I store my 3rd Eye goodies! They have a see-through box of their own. In that I store the stamps, chipboards, flair buttons, stickers and even the stencils. But I do have to say that the stencils tend never be there as they are either just drying after use or in use!
...ale sercem mojego craft-kąta oczywiście jest miejsce ze skarbami z 3rd Eye! Przechowuję je w transparentnym pudełku. Znajdują się tam stemple, tekturki, badziki, naklejki... i maski też. Choć maski znajdują się raczej w innym miejscu, gdzie suszę je między kolejnymi projektami! 

You see that lovely lady in the box, all clean still? Well, she's not that sparkling new anymore! I made a tag with her and used other 3rd Eye goodies too. This is my way to thank you for stopping by today! I hope I'm going to inspire you loads this term! Wishing you all a great day!                                Widzicie ten jeszcze nieuzywany stempel z babeczką? No cóż, już nie jest taka czyściutka! Zrobiłam z jej (i innych produktów 3rd Eye) pomocą tag. To mój sposób na podziękowanie Wam za chwilę uwagi! Mam nadzieję, że zainspiruję Was nie raz podczas tego DT! Życzę Wam wspaniałego dnia!  

Products used from 3rd Eye: Wykorzystane produkty 3rd Eye:

TES-201 Elyse diamonds - background TEM005 sparks chipboards' sheet TEC-007 moths - moth TEC-020 banners TEST-002 stars

5 comments:

  1. one of my favorite stamps too :) - congrats, Riikka!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Riikka ! Love this stamp ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This made me LOL....how the scrapping space seems to spread & grow & take over. You've got me thinking - I probably have more scrap drawers than for my CLOTHES, these days!!!! You have a fabulous collection of crafting goodies & that tag. YUM!!!

    ReplyDelete